Projects Accountant contract - outside IR35
For our client based in Cambridge, we are looking for an experienced Project Accountant to support one of their largest and most strategic initiatives. The role will involve preparing costings/benefits of the programme and providing financial data and insights to support business cases as the programme moves through a series of funding stages. The successful postholder will be interfacing with senior management to support them with the data they need to represent the programme during governance meetings.
Duration - 6 months with possible extension
Location - Remote with occasional visits in Cambridge
Rate - ??400 - ??450 per day
* Costing of projects, evaluation of project returns and benefits realisation targets
* Tracking of project budgets and financial reporting
* Calculation, scheduling and tracking of project drawdowns (against approved criteria)
* Analysis of multiple projects/work streams within a programme. Identification of financial interdependencies, avoidance of duplication and delivery of programme financial reporting
* Preparation of financial business cases, clear presentation of information and alignment with the overall programme/project business case submission, and more..
* Immediate availability
* Proven track record in a similar position, preference for fully qualified Project Accountant
* Excellent communication skills and experience of working with C-level stakeholders
* Experience of working on large scale technology programmes
Please do not hesitate to apply!