Durham Professional Services has a requirement for a Workday Consultant for a 3 months day rate contract with our client who is based in Glasgow. The role is responsible for implementing system configuration and business process changes and creating process documentation/workflows and self-service guidance. You will play a key role in testing the end-to-end business processes and system configuration and supporting training for employees, managers and HR.
On a day to day basis, you'll be involved in the following:
- Conduct impact assessments for all change requests, gather requirements, document changes and present through Design Authority governance.
- Participate in HR and other business projects; provide subject matter expertise to ensure Workday is a key consideration for all business change projects.
- Create and maintain relevant data structures and plans including; absence, compensation, allowances and benefits within the System ensuring end to end testing is carried out and signed-off through governance process.
- Participate in the Workday release cycles; gather requirements, support testing and end user training to ensure changes are understood and adopted.
- Support Workday configuration and integration activities.
- Work as a part of a project team to support implementation and post-production phases of the Workday modules.
- Play a key role in testing the end-to-end business processes and Workday configuration.
To perform this role, it is expected candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Workday HCM Certified.
- Previous implementation and configuration experience with Workday modules.
- Practical experience gained on Workday HCM implementation projects.
- Strong analytical mind-set and usage of analytics and reporting tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to work alongside different levels of employee across the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills delivering to functional and management audiences.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and markets.
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic to have the discipline to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills to deliver to strict deadlines.