Operational Readiness Manager
My leading globally renowned banking client are looking to bring on a Operational Readiness Manager to support their Digital Services and Financial Systems.
Candidates must have:
- Confirmed experience of working within complex service models with system and service integrations with third parties in the delivery of the end-to-end services.
- Understand commercial and contractor terms in supplier lead environments.
- Confirmed experience of strong supplier management experience.
- Validated experience of Service Introduction processes.
- Experience of Project Lifecycle.
- Understanding Non-Functional Requirements and Service Design.
- Experience of integrating suppliers into multi sourced environment.
- Experience of using resources directly and via Matrix management.
- Ability to operate at Head of Division level and working with senior stakeholders at Board level with strong stakeholder management.
- Financial services exposure is beneficial.
- ITIL qualified practitioner, intermediate to expert
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.