IDC Technologies is looking to hire EUC Administrator in below locations:
London | Wokingham | Aberdeen
Please note this being a VIP User support, the nature of work mandates to have a good knowledge and hands on experience on Mac OS and Apple Handheld devices.
- Receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving requests from customer VIP/staff/clients in a timely manner.
- A large proportion of this job require to attend and resolve VIP clients on field and over telephone working in a busy (sometimes high-pressure) environment. Candidate must have an excellent In personal and telephone manner.
In this exciting and varied role candidate will be expected to:
- Manage effectively the resolution of support issues that are reported to customer in an efficient manner
- Act as a technical authority, providing expertise to both team members and requesters
- Ensure that customer call resolution surpasses customer's expectations
- Communicate clearly to all stakeholders
Typical work activities include:
- Logging incoming customer communication, taking ownership of, and working on support queries
- Keep customers informed in a professional manner ensuring accuracy of detail
- Troubleshooting problems and providing advice on the appropriate action
- Accurately record time activity in line with procedures
- Accurately record all customer communications using the appropriate Service Desk software
- Installing, supporting and providing routine maintenance to hardware and software
- Analyzing and resolving faults ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password
- Ensure that documentation and job notes are kept up-to-date and accurate
- Other duties as and when required by the management.
Personal skills required:
- Excellent attitude, great phone etiquette.
- Team player with the ability to motivate and educate other team members in principles of service delivery excellence.
- Ability to demonstrate clear & confident communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to deal with problems and technical issues in a friendly, calm and reassuring manner.
- Excellent problem solving ability. A proactive thinker who encompasses the bigger picture .
- Passion for IT and technology, and a drive to help customers take advantage of new solutions.
- An enthusiastic, thorough and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and escalate accordingly.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly - for example, supporting new applications.
- Tenacity and dedication to pursue an issue from beginning to end.
- The initiative and reliability to work unsupervised on many occasions is a must
Technical skills required:
- Previous experience in IT support - at least 3 years in IT support role.
- Ability to produce clear, concise and accurate documentation and job notes.
- Windows 7, Win 10, Apple Mac OS to advanced level
- Office 2003/2007/2010/2013, O365 features to advanced level.
- Good understanding of AV technologies and experience of their administration, including MS Teams, Webex, Ploycom
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Messaging services, and other mobile apps
- Good understanding of AV technologies and experience of their administration.
- Strong understanding of backups and restoration methods.
- The ability to articulate at a technical level appropriate to the circumstances - eg for clients with varying levels of IT knowledge & competence.
- Natural interest in IT with a desire to stay abreast of new technologies.
- Creative thinking around process analysis and improvement.
- Skills to deal with difficult or demanding clients.
- Knowledge of Apple products and software
- All employees are expected to display behaviors reflective of our Company values:
- Friendly, Committed-to-work, Accountable, Quality, Trust, Ethical & Integrity