AWS DevOps Engineer
Job Title: AWS DevOps Engineer- German Fluency - November Start
My client, an established consultancy is currently working with a chosen end-user on an upcoming AWS Project which has the potential for the contract to be extended. Specifically, they are looking for an English and German-speaking Cloud Systems Developer to deliver technical solutions using cutting edge technologies and industry best practices to implement the cloud platforms. The position is one that can start in November on a remote basis.
As a Cloud Systems Developer, you will be advising on best practice as you will be working closely with the development team. Your responsibilities will be to build CICD pipelines from scratch and help deploy the lambda functions to their infrastructure. This role is hands-on and perfect for someone to continue their growth both personally and professionally.
- Someone who is fluent in both English and German
- Cloud Experience such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code (IAC) using tools like terraform and Ansible
- CICD Build Tools- Experience building this from scratch using tools such as Jenkins
- Someone that has successfully delivered at least 3 cloud delivery projects for at least 2 different customers.
- Deploying lambdas
- Excellent communication skills both up and down the ladder
- Client facing
- Cloud-based certifications
- Inquisitive -Someone that takes an interest in whats going on in and outside the business
- Content Contributor - Knowledgebase content editor and contributor.
- Marketing- Participate in an external-facing activity: 1 blog post or 1 event
- Community Health - Contributes to community content, health and moderated discussion
DevOps Engineer | AWS | CICD Pipelines | Greenfield | Remote
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles then please do not hesitate to get in touch with (see below)