OSINT Research Manager - Contract - Market Rates
Our client a Global Media company are seeking a Research Manager who has experience within OSINT to work on a variety of projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all of their digital and OSINT research projects, including designing the methodology, overseeing delivery and ensuring the outputs meet their standards.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in open-source research.
- Experience in data architecture
- Experience using Visallo and Maltego
- High levels of competency with key digital research approaches including social listening and network analysis
- Excellent written work to ensure our reports meet the highest industry standards
- A thorough, analytical approach to research, including experience interpreting data from a range of sources
- An organised and efficient approach with a can-do attitude to reaching deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills.
- Experience line managing junior team members, and reviewing work from others.
- Interest in international relations and other countries and cultures
- Excellent project management skills.
- An excellent team player, and an ability to manage large teams
- Strong numeracy skills, including analysis of data
- Excellent writing skills, including written reports in Word and presentations in PowerPoint.
- Ability to present data in an accessible manner.
If you believe you have the right skill-set and attributes for this role, then please apply today! To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy