Software Architect - Fintech -.*Part Remote Available*
Software Architect - Fintech - Microservices, CI/CD, SRE...
??100K - ??125K base + excellent benefits (flexible working/wfh, company pension, private medical, life insurance, learning and development support...)
A growing, well funded and technologically advanced Fintech Scale-up is on the look out for a talented Software Architect to join them on the next chapter of success.You will be working within an intelligent, friendly and talented team where knowledge sharing is encouraged. Across CI/CD, Cloud and Security this is an advanced company with a unique product and exciting growth plans.
The core set of technologies and techniques present in the company include AWS, NodeJS, React, Terraform, Microservices, SRE, TDD, BDD and CI/CD.
In this role you will be:
- defining, documenting and helping to implement the software engineering strategy
- advancing the business across service architecture, design patterns, tooling and coding standards
- working on early technical designs of major projects and identify the best path to implementation
- determining non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- creating architectural approaches for software design and implementation
- ensuring that the data models are compliant with the overall software strategy
- planning for new technology insertion and help define long-term technical strategy
- managing risk identification and risk mitigation
- ensuring security, scalability and monitoring capabilities are in every project
You will be working with a diverse team of A* experts; this is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Software Architect to realise their vision for the company whilst being supported from top to bottom in the organisation by talented colleagues.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- 7+ years or equivalent experience in development, including experience in FullStack web/cloud software development
- 5+ years or proven equivalent experience working in an Agile environment
- experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA)
If you are a talented Software Architect keen to put your vision into practice for this Fintech Scale-up please apply now for immediate consideration!