Data Engineer - Python - Cloud - FTC - London - SQL
Data - Python - Airflow - FTC - London
Data Engineer is needed for a property company based in London. This role will be working with a diverse team. As the Data Engineer you will design and build robust data pipelines and solutions that support key business processes. The Data Engineer will report to key stakeholders within the data team and be reporting to the data and analytics lead.
The data engineer will be responsible for
- Creating and optimising data pipelines architecture
- Process improvement and automating
- Build and maintain the infrastructure required for optimal integration, extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Work closely in supporting analytics and science teams
- Use your extensive SQL knowledge to work on their database systems
- Python or other OO
- Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Cloud Experience AWS/Azure/GCP
- Storm, Spark-Streaming