Java Software Engineer
This is a Java Software Engineer role (both Mid to Senior Java Software Engineer level available) where you will be working on Scaled Agile Development on a Full Stack project end-to-end from Design, Scoping, Coding.
You will be working on Enterprise level solution that integrates with clients Back End systems using a cutting edge user interface.
Can consider both Full Stack & Back End candidates. You will get to work with a Modern Tech Stack implementing Development Best Practice, this project is not impacted economically by covid19, this is a growing team with opportunity for you to grow with them.
----- STARTS AVAILABLE NOW -----
What is in it for you:
- Offers you the chance to work on Agile Scaled Solution on an interesting project working from top down Design stage to hands on coding
- This Dundee based role, beautiful city with nature on your doorstep (as well as a gateway to the mountains, lochs and coastline of the highlands), also lower cost of living than other cities in the UK
- Environment encourages and supports your continuous technical growth with a chance to gain new skills and follow current market trends/adopt new technology
- Progression route on the back of success, technical or into management depending on what you enjoy, you have a real voice in this team
- HIRING NOW
- Will be a Java Developer with commercial with multiple full SDLC behind you, preferably using SPRING
- You will be comfortable on the Design stage but also still enjoy hands on coding and problem solving
- Worked in modern environments using all or some of Agile, TDD, BDD, Peer Review etc.
- Will have used Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools such as Git, SVN etc.
- Will have an understanding of RDBM's (any is fine: SQL, Oracle etc.)
- Would benefit from commercial experience of working at Scale
- Will want to learn, follow market trends and want to be in a modern development environment
Advantageous If You:
- Have used any MVC Framework such as Angular.js, Ember.js, Backbone.js
- Have used Best Practice Software Security, Best Practice CI/CD etc.
But basically if you are a Mid or Senior Java Developer whose passionate about Development, you follow current trend, you want a role with continuous learning is encourages and your happy to work in Dundee then I would like to hear from you.
To hear more on this career enhancing opportunity please send your CV for consideration.