A well respected and successful business group are looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer with good Sales Cloud and Service Cloud experience to join their Sales Force team, working on a great pipeline of projects across the groups business units.
Assisting in the development and design of innovative solutions to meet business requirements, you will be:
- Designing, coding and implementing Salesforce applications
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Suggest best practice Force.com or Salesforce.com solutions to address user requirements
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Assist in the development and design of innovative solutions
To be successful in this role you should be a strong team player with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with excellent communication skills and the ability to provide robust technical solutions, using Salesforce best practices.
Skills required are:
- Strong experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce API s, Apex Classes and Triggers, SOQL, Force.com Tool
- Excellent understanding of API s, Web Services and Apex callouts
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via Real Time
This role is currently worked remotely, but once the situation is more under control, the role is likely to be a mix of home and office (the City). The salary for this permanent role is up to ??85,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus.