EHRLE GmbH is a worldwide leading supplier of innovative solutions for vehicle washing and cleaning technology. Since its foundation, the company has focused on sophisticated technology, innovative ideas, best possible quality and perfect service.
EHRLE products are characterised by above-average product quality and technology and impress with modern design as well as high-quality materials.
In order to successfully sustain the companies projected growth, we are now looking for an Office Administrator to join our team and help us achieve our goals!
- General office tasks, filing and organisation
- Maintaining database records
- Sales support, Processing product orders via email or phone and checking accuracy
- Processing customer invoices and receipts for all sales transactions
- Organisation skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Warehouse Controlling
- Credit control
- A Passion to deliver a high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills, with a clear, confident telephone manner
- Good levels of numeracy, literacy and familiar with E-mail, Word, Excel and SAGE 50
- Possess very strong PC skills and an aptitude for learning and creating new processes
- Fast and keen learner with a positive attitude to take on new challenges
- Free On-site Parking.
- Very close to the Motorway network
If you believe you meet the criteria for this role,
please click the Apply button now!
Please ensure your application includes a cover letter containing your reasons for applying for the role, along with your current salary and notice period.