Payroll Administrator / Clerk
Permanent opportunity for a Payroll operative based at our Sutton in Ashfield Office, NG17 4FU
As a Payroll Clerk you will report directly in to the Payroll Manager and be responsible for however not limited to; inputting payroll data, payroll adjustments, payroll reporting, weekly and monthly payroll, processing payments, liaising with HMRC to deal with enquiries, processing starters and leavers, processing SSP and holiday pay, general payroll administration and other operations within this function as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
As a Payroll Clerk/Administrator you will have;
- Experience working within a Payroll position
- Experience of the Sage 50 payroll bureau package (Minimum 1 year).
- Experience of the Nest/Peoples pensions platforms for Auto-Enrollment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have worked in a high volume, fast paced payroll role previously
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred but not essential knowledge of the interaction of the CIS within the operation of payroll for Corporate entities.
What's On Offer
Salary to be discussed based on level of experience of the candidate .
Please provide CV via email to Adam@amgirling.com or please supply a hardcopy to our Ruddington office at 11 High Street, Ruddington, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG11 6DT