DIOCESE OF HALLAM SHEFFIELD
Salary c £35-38k (according to experience)
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Hallam comprises of 52 parishes in South Yorkshire and parts of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
The Diocese is seeking a Property Manager due to the retirement of the incumbent.
The role offers a wide variety of properties to work with including listed buildings, churches, halls, residential properties and some schools.
Responsibilities include Estate Management, Project Management, Inspections and Surveys, Conservation, Management of Capital Budgets and coordination of Health & Safety.
The Property Manager is a senior member of the management team who will ensure that the Trustees fulfil its legal and regulatory responsibilities.
They will be the first port of call for advising parish priests on property related matters.
To fulfil this role you will need to have:
- A professional qualification relating to property management such as RICS or relevant experience
- Knowledge of working with a variety of building types
- Experience of managing in a decision making capacity
- The ability to communicate professional advice to non-technical stakeholders.
- Respect for the ethos of the Catholic Church
Please attach your CV below requesting a Job Description and Person Specification!
Closing date noon 4th December 2020 with interviews to be held 8th December2020.