NECCUS CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Launched in November 2019 by Scottish Government and members, NECCUS is an alliance of industry, government and experts, united by their determination to drive the changes and support the programmes needed to reduce carbon emissions from industrial sources in Scotland and beyond.
The Board of NECCUS are now looking to appoint a permanent Chief Executive to drive the alliance forward. The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the Scottish Industrial sector both onshore and offshore, including a strong understanding or renewables, CCS and Hydrogen.
Reporting to the Chair of the Board, you will be responsible for: -
- Framing and developing strategy with the support of the Board to achieve the NECCUS objectives
- Managing the business in its entirety to achieve the objectives set by the Board
- Representing and being the external face of NECCUS and promoting the industrial decarbonisation agenda across Scotland and the UK
- Attracting a wide-ranging membership base across Scotland and delivering the full value of membership benefits
- Working with regulators in all matters affecting industrial decarbonisation
If you have the relevant experience then please write a short covering email to: - email@example.com outlining:
- the 3 key reasons that you are well placed for the role
- a current CV
- and a 3-page statement on the role of NECCUS, and your vision of how it could be developed
Applications will be received until the end of Friday 27th November 2020 with the appointment effective from January 1st, 2021.