ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT REQUIRED
AJC Homes have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their team at their Aboyne office on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have previous experience working within an accounts department and preferably have purchase ledger experience. They will be self-motivated, well organised and be able to prioritise their own workload. Attention to detail, accuracy, numeracy and communication skills are key. They will be proficient in the use of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience using Sage line 50 would be advantageous but is not essential, as training will be provided. Key responsibilities include -
- Scanning, coding and processing of purchase invoices
- Processing subcontractor invoices, claims and valuations including verification for new subcontractors
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Liaising with suppliers and managers on purchase invoice queries
- Preparing and processing monthly supplier and subcontractor payment runs and any adhoc payment requests
- Other adhoc duties as required
This part-time role is based in Aboyne, working 24 hours a week, over either 3 full days (or split over 4/5 days).
Applications by email, including a c.v. should be sent to email@example.com or in writing, marked for the attention of the Finance Director and sent to AJC Homes, Aboyne Castle, Aboyne, Aberdeenshire, AB34 5JP.