EHRLE GmbH is a worldwide leading supplier of innovative solutions for vehicle washing and cleaning technology. Since its foundation, the company has focused on sophisticated technology, innovative ideas, best possible quality and perfect service.
EHRLE products are characterised by above-average product quality and technology and impress with modern design as well as high-quality materials.
In order to successfully sustain the companies projected growth, we are now looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our team and help us achieve our goals!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Accurately pick and pack orders for dispatch
- Product labelling and packaging
- Take delivery of goods and check for damaged or missing item
- Store goods appropriately
- Move stock around either by hand, using lifting equipment or a forklift truck
- Keep accurate stock records
- Stock controls and management of discrepancies
- Keep paperwork up to date
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- If required office work and customer service
- Good levels of numeracy, literacy and familiar with E-mail, Word, Excel and SAGE 50
- Valid forklift license and relevant experience
- Task-focused, able to use your own initiative to organize the packaging
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accurate and reliable operation
- Attention to detail to pick correct items from the stock by following the product codes
- Physically fit for manual handling
- Good with remembering part numbers and locations
- Experience in handling cardboard boxes and tape gun
- Handle all products with care
- Free On-site Parking
- Very close to the Motorway network
Interested? Click Apply now!