Ruby on Rails Developer. Remote Working. Immediate Start!
A superb opportunity to join an exciting client who is embarking on a new portfolio of Digital products and require a Ruby on Rails Developer. A fully remote role!
The client's customers and staff have high expectations. They want to use technology as an enabler for change, where everyone has the right tools, capabilities and services to deliver outcomes that reflect their values and exceed expectations. The Digital team have an important role to play in achieving that. They are developing great customer-focussed digital products that, engage customers and their communities, inspire colleagues and drive business efficiency.
We're looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join the team. You'll be designing and developing websites, integrations and web services that meet the user-needs of current and prospective partners, investors and local government.
You'll be working with different technologies, across multiple digital products, including marketing and sales services.
You'll be working in a multi-disciplinary team alongside product managers, developers, designers and user researchers and our partner agencies.
This is a hands-on coding role, where you'll be working with technologies like:
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Rspec, SASS, Ecmascript6, Typescript, jQuery, React and NodeJS
- PostgreSQL and MsSQL
- Docker, AWS, Unix, Webpack
If you're motivated to develop digital services that have an impactful social outcome, in an environment that supports your learning and development, this could be the opportunity for you.
You'll be working in a fast-paced environment where you can benefit from our comprehensive in-house training to continue developing your skills. We offer excellent benefits, including:
- 28 days annual leave plus public holidays and an additional Belief Day, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days leave
- Healthcare cashplan
- Matched contribution pension scheme (up to 9%)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes and season ticket loans
- Life assurance scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- Plus lots of voluntary benefits including cash back and discounts from high street names