Travel Team Leader
- Full Time
This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to join a new company from the beginning and help shape the future.
The Elysium Club is a new exclusive private members-only club that will be operating in some of the most amazing locations in the world. Our first three leisure locations and eight business locations are opening in early 2023. Details of the locations is a closely guarded secret at this time, but each club is unique and offers the highest level of luxury designed to wow our new members.
It is a world-class product that demands a world-class team.
We are looking for a Travel Team Leader to build, run and oversee a new team of Travel Lifestyle Concierges. The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping the systems we utilise to interact with the members, build relationships with luxury hotels and airlines around the world. You will set up contracts and partnerships with the best in market, while always keeping the members at the forefront of everything we offer. The role requires a knowledge of booking systems, and you will be required to build a team that can deliver high-end service 24/7, 365.
- Build a world class travel service
- Critically analyse and integrate back-end systems used for bookings across multiple platforms. This is for The Elysium Club properties and other properties globally
- Nurture relationships and contract with travel partners around the world including but not limited to airlines, hotels and car rental companies
- Manage bookings and schedules
- Interact with Members as and when required
- Hire and manage a team of Lifestyle Concierges to handle the travel requests
- Provide sales reports to senior management
- Oversee and report on quality assessments of the travel team
- In conjunction with senior management, design and ensure all SLA's and KPI's are met on a monthly basis
- Source and negotiate exclusive offers for The Elysium Club members
- Travel system knowledge is essential
- Minimum five years Team Leader or Management experience
- Product knowledge and existing industry network
- Luxury travel sector experience
- Concierge industry experience would be a plus but not essential
- Training experience is required
- Attention to detail is critical
- Strong values and company identity with a real passion for employee and member satisfaction
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Free gym membership
- Wellness programme including online GP service and 24/7 employee wellness helpline
- Private healthcare
- Free monthly cinema ticket
- Access to perk system with 100s of discounts
- 'Gift Box' on your birthday!