Paid Social Manager
Paid Social Manager
Location: Remote/1 day per week in office
Rate: Max ??300
IR35 Status: Inside
The Paid Social Manager is a key member of the digital Team, responsible for contributing across media transformation. You will be instrumental in building, growing and optimising the Paid Social strategy and advancing the way the business goes to market.
The purpose of the role is to manage the paid social campaigns with a duel goal of driving brand reach and demand generation across EMEAR. The role sit's in a growing data driven, performance focused, digital team. You will work with the most advanced tech stack in the marketplace and utilise holistic customer data to build your strategy.
. Media Trading: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
. Tracking: Google Tag Manager/Tellium
. Analytics: Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, Domo
- 3+ years working as a Paid Social Media Manager either in agency or in-house team
- Strong experience in executing Paid Social campaigns
- Able to initiate and drive opportunities independently, while operating in a complex organization, in an environment that changes quickly
- Hands on experience with implementation of AdTech into process/workflow.
- Either Technology category experience or international experience is required.
- In-depth understanding of audiences and how to effectively set up campaigns to reach the desired target audience
- Strategically minded, with the ability to technically execute campaigns
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the European legislation on Cookie management and the impact that this would have on our ability to execute
- Outstanding collaboration skills
For more information please contact Charlie Warren at TEKsystems
Paid/Social/Manager/Paid Social Campaigns/AdTech/Strategy/Media Trading/Tracking/Analytics
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.