Platform Architect, Remote Working
Permanent, Remote Working
Up to ??75,000 + Excellent Benefits
Fruition IT are partnered with a market leading technology business in Leeds who are recruiting a Platform Architect to work on a greenfield and global programme.
This is a remote working role. You'll be required to travel to the Leeds office 4 days per month and expenses will be paid for travel and overnight accommodation as required.
This opportunity is working for a leading technology driven business who going through huge transformation, delivering greenfield and global projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a new strategic global technology platform. You will be working in a fast paced environment that's open, collaborative and agile.
You will receive a very generous benefits package including up to 50% bonus, remote working, flexible working, career progression and learning & development opportunities.
What will I be doing?
- Leading on technical designs including
- AWS public cloud and AWS Outposts technical designs
- On-premise cloud infrastructure technical designs
- Network design and connectivity
- Take responsibility for security and compliance
- Leverage your extensive experience and understanding on non-functional requirements, testing, monitoring, alerting, infrastructure as code, Linux Administration
- Use your governance experience to ensure our teams are following best practice eg developing policies, guardrails and high quality documentation
- Help to continuously evolve the architecture strategy and ensure alignment
- Be a guardian of quality and a technical authority
What do I need?
- SME knowledge across all things infrastructure, platform and network
- Experience of Platforms, CI/CD and AWS cloud
- Have a strong understanding of security standards, patterns and controls eg network segmentation, web application Firewalls, DDOS to ensure the systems are secure and compliant
- Experience and understanding on non-functional requirements, testing, monitoring, alerting, infrastructure as code, Linux Administration
- Experience of industry best practices and governance
- Strong stakeholder engagement, communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for tech and continuously learning.
To find out more and explore this opportunity further, please apply and feel free to contact Matt Wood.