Change Controller - Mobile Telecoms
Site Change Request Controller - Mobile Telecoms.
Permanent Location: Reading - with flexible/remote working available.
The Change Request Controller is responsible for overseeing all Site Change Requests that may impact the Network for our shareholders. You'll be interacting with all different parts of the business to ensure that proper Change processes are being adhered to, as well as responding to queries from our shareholders and internal customers.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Manage site change requests, approvals and process governance
- Act as technical reference point for site change request process
- Provide administration support to users accessing change request tools
- Act as an ambassador for site change request data and drive data quality improvements
- Provide support for bulk change requests
- Update tools and systems to manage site changes
- Administrate new build site information and identifiers
- Provide support to Change Control Forum
- Provide support to the Design team to raise POs, Project forecasts and delivery approvals
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of new approaches and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of the Change Request process
- Highly IT literate, and able to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- Existing skills with Microsoft Suite of software, especially Excel.
- Experience working in a technology or engineering environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.