Java ESB Developer
Java ESB Developer - Mule, Camel, Spring Integration, Fuse
Your new company
We're supporting a global investment bank in the search for a Java ESB Developer.
Your new role
Here, you'll be using the latest Java technologies in a team that supports the Fixed Income business. The wider stack includes modern DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
They've open-sourced part of their ESB platform, and this role supports that, so experience in similar platforms (Mule, Spring Integration, Camel etc.) is needed.
What you'll need to succeed
- You'll be an experienced Java Developer
- You'll have good experience with ESB/Middleware technologies such as Mule, Camel etc
- Financial services experience
What you'll get in return
- The rate on offer is ??650 per day (negotiable).
- The bank hasn't banned LTD companies so should you choose to you'd be able to work via yours whilst the IR35 responsibility is on the contractor. Prior to April, the bank will make a determination on the IR35 status, likely with the support of a specialist.
- The contract term is initially 6 months but based on contractors in the team multiple extensions are likely
What you need to do now
You can apply online, or email Ben Dale.