Programme Delivery Manager
Delivery Manager - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Delivery Manager to join the Public Sector Resourcing team
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you've never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we're here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of roles.
As a Delivery Manager you will:
- Overseeing the delivery of incoming/existing work across the Customer Office and in particular, working with product and design teams to plan and manage end to end delivery against a clear design roadmap (which will feed into release management)
- Ensuring that the team has the right tooling and environment to delivery at pace and to a high standard
- Ensuring the Customer teams are aligned (with each other and across the programme) in terms of priority
- Reporting status and progress against goals and fulfilling corporate reporting requirements ie risk management and budgeting
- Establishing ways of working and processes to enable better working across the Customer and Delivery teams
- Working with Customer Office directors to meet business plan objectives and KPIs and undertaking future planning for the Customer Office ie strategy and org planning
- 7 years+ working as a Programme Delivery Manager in a complex programme
- Collaborated closely with multi-disciplinary teams to translate work into sequenced, prioritised and executable plans
- Worked in an environment with conflicting pressures and KPIs where the path to success is not always clear
- Worked on large-scale, complex programmes in a fast-paced
- Agile environment Planning and reporting across multiple teams and managing multiple stakeholders
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."