Solution Architect - Customer Services
Working for a leading Utilities organisation, you will be involved in a large Change Programme within the clients Customer Services function.
* Capacity planning, availability, performance, house-keeping, monitoring
* Designing and maintaining the application solution delivery and infrastructure environment
* Liaising with 3rd party product providers to understand future enhancements, product roadmaps, new developments and communicate as required to business.
* Good customer services function experience including: Billing/debt management/data management/CRM
* Experience of end-to-end application solution architecture/design methods and patterns
* Utility or regulated industry experience will be very useful but not essential.
* Digital Channel experience including SAP, IT, CRM, Web TechnologiesThis position is to start ASAP and will pay between ??575 - ??675 per day Ltd/umbrella (outside of IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.