Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader is required to join a market leader in developing solutions in marine Navigation. This professional services organisation is looking for a Development team leader to manage a small team of Developers and be accountable for the strategy and delivery of technology solutions using the latest technologies.
The chosen Technical Lead will have the chance to work on a variety of projects with a great opportunity to make the role your own. You will be expected to coordinate and deliver the delivery of solutions using an agile methodology.
My client is based in Stansted however there is the option for remote/flexible working with this role. This role is a great mix of hands on development and leadership duties so someone with experience of driving projects is crucial.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Management/Lead experience - proven experience leading a team of developers is crucial
- Web Services WSDL, Sope/Rest
- API integration would be advantageous
- Experience of working with databases. SQL Server and PostGRE experience would be desirable and advantageous
- Understanding of coding in an Agile Environment
Desirable experience includes:
- Exposure on GIS technologies will be an advantage
- Use of version control software (Git)
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing and ambitious organisation. This is an urgent requirement so if this Microsoft Dynamics Specialist role is of interest then please send an up to date copy of your CV
Please also feel free to share this role with any friends or colleagues you feel are suitable for the position.