Senior Service Desk Analyst
Senior Service Desk Analyst - London - ??30,000-??38,000 per annum
Harvey Nash are working in partnership with Fleetcor, as they embark on a restructure and augmentation of their IT & Technology workforce. Fleetcor, is a Global Leader in Commercial Payments, their specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. They're a truly global company, operating in over 80 countries around the world.
2020 is shaping up to be an exciting year in Europe for Fleetcor, with their move into an accelerated API strategy and towards cloud based solutions. Transformation and Stabilization are their key drivers and they're looking for their Technology Team to drive innovation and improve delivery through a continued move towards Agile working.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst to support the company's Desktop infrastructure and systems and ensure availability of hardware and software platforms to appropriate and agreed service levels. We're hoping you'll provide users with a positive and vibrant experience of the IT Helpdesk.
Our expectations of you in this role are to:
* Ensure all incidents are triaged in a timely fashion and provide resolutions within agreed SLAs.
* Ensure operating systems and software are maintained at an appropriate level and upgrades and fixes are applied as required with minimum disruption to the business, ensuring appropriate support agreements and service levels are in place.
* Ensure all required operational checks are carried out at the appropriate times, in an effective manner.
* Contribute actively to capacity planning exercise as required to ensure system grows ahead of business requirements.
* Contribute to the maintenance of an effective procedures manual that accurately reflects the day to day task carried out by the department.
* Deliver timely management reporting information where appropriate
* Evaluate emerging technologies and advise management team of most suitable options for the business, write proposals to include rationale and costing where changes are appropriate.
To be successful in this role, you'll most likely have the following skills & experience:
* Previous experience in a similar role, within a dynamic and technical environment
* The ability to communicate effectively, with the most senior members of the business
* A willingness to get involved and make a difference to user's experience of the Helpdesk
* In depth knowledge of Windows 10 Operating System is essential
* In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (2010 & 2016) is essential
* Experience of working with Citrix XenApp Server
* Experience of working with VMWare VDI
* Experience of working with various telephony solutions including SIP & VOIP
* Experience of working with Windows 2008, 2012 and 2019 Server operating systems
* Knowledge of Active Directory (User creation/deletion, password resets etc.)
* Some experience of Local Area Networking, Ethernet and TCP/IP.
* Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook 2016
* A working knowledge of VMWare ESXi 6.0 Infrastructure is desirable
* Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Confluence and other Intranet technologies
Please submit your application at your earliest convenience to be considered for this opportunity.