IT Security Engineer | Insurance Sector | London
Do you want to join an international Insurance Broker in their infrastructure team overseeing day-to-day operations, designing, planning and implementing network security projects?
- Design, implement and support security measures for the protection of the business computer and network systems
- Proactively look for ways to reduce security risk
- Create solutions and security tools to help reduce security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable task
- work with Product manager and developers to propose new security standards, methods and architectures
- Identify security solutions and implement a multi-layered defence to protect the networks.
- Handle communications with independent vulnerability researchers and design appropriate mitigation strategies for reported vulnerabilities.
- Ability to discover/patch Windows, SQL, XSS, CSRF, SSRF
- authentication and authorization flaws, and other web-based security vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of authentication technologies including OAuth, SAML, CAs, OTP/TOTP
- Experience with standard application security tools such as Nessus
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Proven experience of responding to network intrusions and be familiar with performing forensic investigations.
Apply by sending a copy of your CV!