Solutions Architect - ServiceNow
ServiceNow Solutions Architects with experience working within enterprise environments are required to join a leading global organisation in their Manchester, Leeds or London offices. This is an exciting role to work for a Global Elite ServiceNow partner, where you will have opportunity to work on high profile, engaging projects with leading brands.
The role will initially be home based, with travel into your nearest office.
About the role:
As a ServiceNow Solutions Architect, you will be operating across the enterprise, leading, scoping, designing and developing across various projects. In addition to this, your role will include the following:
- Leading the technical delivery of ServiceNow projects
- Designing and developing technical integrations between ServiceNow and clients IT and business services
- Defining technical solutions at an architectural design level of detail
- Analysis of new business requirements and their correct technical implementation solutions
- Assisting development teams in resolving complex technical issues
As a ServiceNow Solutions Architect, you will have prior experience working on/within enterprise projects. In addition to this, the following would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Certified Implementation Specialist in at least 1 product suite
- Experience within consulting, professional services or technical delivery
- Proven track record of delivering complex technology projects on the ServiceNow platform
- Strong understanding of technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions such as SSO, Web services, LDAP and JDBC etc
We have opportunities for ServiceNow Solution Architects at various levels, where you will have the opportunity to add value, be valued and grow your career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age