SAP Basis Consutlant - Security Cleared
SAP S/4 HANA Programme, UK nationals/Security Cleared required
- Provide support and maintenance activities to numerous SAP landscapes and SAP Solutions across multiple OS/DB platforms.
- Support business-critical SAP Systems and mentor other members of the team where required.
- Deliver key tactical changes and landscape upgrades for SAP environments.
- Provide SAP Basis expertise on new technical delivery projects.
Experience required in:
- Significant experience in SAP Basis including - Monitoring using SAP Solution Manager, performance management, backup and recovery and HA/DR, transport management of ABAP and Java changes, database administration and management, change control processes and procedures as well as incident resolution.
- One or more SAP Technical Certifications (eg HANA, OS/DB, Netweaver)
- Implementation, support and administration of multiple key SAP Technologies and Solutions (eg ABAP, Java, Business Objects, HANA, Gateway, Flori, ERP, BW, PI, CRM)
- Support and Delivery experience across multiple SAP OS/DB Platforms (eg UNIX, Windows, Linux, HANA, Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, LUW, ASE)
- Backup/Recovery/HA/DR Technologies and Processes
- SAP Technical Updates and Upgrades
- Infrastructure/Architecture awareness (Networking, Virtualisation, Storage, Middleware, OS Platform etc)
- Cloud Based Deployment Experience and awareness (eg AWS, Azure, GCP, Private/Public)
Please send your CV for full details. Long term contract opportunity, based UK NW and remote delivery.