Telecoms Engineer - VoIP - SIP - IMS - ATA
Telecoms Engineer with excellent VoIP Testing, SIP Protocol, and IMS infrastructure experience is required by a global leader in the digital space.
The successful Telco Engineer should be educated to HND level, with a background in the telecom industry for at least 5 years.
This role will include supporting and data fill (translations and SIP interconnects) on Huawei/Nokia IMS, Ribbon C20 and SBCs.
Required Technical Skills
* 2-3 years' experience testing VoIP either on the Core (IMS) side or Access (ATA) side.
* Subject Matter Expert in SIP protocol and understands IMS infrastructure.
* Has expertise to analyse call-flows and point out protocol issues.
* Knowledge in VoIP and IMS domain.
* Has a proactive attitude for testing and have the expertise to suggest amendments to the test plan as and when required.
* Has a good understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack.
* Good understanding of RTP, RTCP, RTP Events, DTMF, and SDP.
* Good understanding in Voice/network troubleshooting techniques, including packet, captures through Wireshark, and trace analysis.
Nice to have
* Experience using Redmine/Jira ticket tracking application
* Knowledge of the H.323 protocol.
* Good understanding of how an FXS port works and the FSK protocol.
* Good knowledge of the TR-69/104 specification.
* Experience with SBCs such as Nokia, Huawei, and Genband.