Quality Engineer | Automation Engineer
Quality Engineer | Quality Assurance | React | Ecommerce | Agile | 3 Amigo | Pair Programming | Shift Left Test approach | Agile | ??40,000 - ??76,000| London | Remote until Jan
Method Resourcing has some pretty cool clients but this client in particular is one that stands out from the rest. We've partnered with one of the UK's most recognisable brands who has 94% brand awareness in the UK. Due to a recent acquisition of 2 billion, our client has to grow their digital and tech offering by 50%. Subsequently, Method has been tasked to find 4 mid QA Engineer to join their core engineering team.
The successful Quality Engineer will have the following experience:
- An experienced quality engineer who values cross functional collaborative ways of working
- Encourages 3 Amigo sessions, Pair Programming and shift left test approach
- Happy to run exploratory based testing sessions
- A technical tester who can use the right tool to get the job done
- Hands on automation experience using Cypress for end to end UI tests though happy to consider people with Nightwatch, TestCafe, Protractor, StorbyBook, Webdriver.IO
- Hands on Restful API testing
- Knowledge of GraphQL would be beneficial
- Using PACT for contract testing - nice to have
- Familiar to Docker, GitlAB and AWS
- Huge training budget
- 10% Bonus
- 5% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Care
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off
- Gym onsite
We don't need someone who ticks all the boxes, so don't hold back and apply today by sending your CV to Jack Cole or call for more information.
Please note that we have 3 roles available at this level.
Quality Engineer | Quality Assurance | React | Python | Ecommerce | Agile | 3 Amigo | Pair Programming | Shift Left Test approach | Agile | ??40,000 - ??76,000| London | Remote until Jan