Workday SME (Remote based/Surrey)
Workday SME - Remote/Surrey - 2 year FTC - ??50K/??54K (dep on exp)
We are looking for an experienced Workday SME to provide specialist functional and technical support for our clients core applications in particular Workday HCM and Finance modules. You will be the go to' person, providing specialist support and guidance to projects which need to integrate with the Workday application. You will also help manage all system changes/enhancements and day to day BAU support to ensure they are carried out within governance framework at all times.
- Provide specialist functional and technical skills to support the Workday Application.
- Manage Workday support calls. Prioritise calls, work closely with business users and liaise with Workday, 3rd party providers and security/architecture teams to provide solutions.
- Manage and support the twice yearly Workday software release process. Work with business users to test and validate existing business processes and functionality against the latest release.
- Manage Workday system administration. Work with the security team to provide the right level of access to business users and 3rd party providers. Provide detailed system access reports to support audit requirements.
- Work with business users to design, develop and implement Workday business processes, integrations and reports based on the agreed implementation plan.
- Provide advice and guidance to business users on current/future Workday functionality. Run meetings and workshops to support discussions.
- Document solutions in accordance with agreed documentation standards, Provide support, project and architecture documentation.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and business users.
- Support major project streams.
- To comply with all policies and other legislative requirements, including but not limited to HSE, Equal Opportunities and ISMS.
- Where business needs change, to undertake other responsibilities which are of a commensurate level outside the terms of this role profile.
To apply you should have the following skills, knowledge and competence in:
- Demonstratable experience of working a similar level with Workday (ideally HCM & Finance)
- Logical thinker, able to diagnose, troubleshoot and co-ordinate resolution of complex Workday technical issues in a pressured environment.
- Proven ability to produce and maintain effective documentation.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure and in a fast-moving change environment
- A good understanding of Finance, HR and Recruitment business processes
- Ideally experience of working in a support team
- Experience of working with system integrations
- Workday Studio
- Workday Business Process configuration
- Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB)
- Workday Report Writer
- MVEL and XSLT experience
Having the following Workday qualifications would be advantageous to your application:
- Workday Functional qualifications - Workday Pro Finance Fundamentals, Workday Pro HCM Fundamentals, Workday Pro Recruiting Fundamentals and Workday Pro Absence Fundamentals
- Workday Technical qualifications - Business Process Fundamentals, Integration System Fundamentals, Report Writer and Configurable Security
Role is fully remote until further notice but you will be based in Milton Keynes or Surrey when our client returns to office working in the future.
For further details of our client and full job description please apply now.
Two stage interview process - 30 min tele tech pre-screen call - Final F2F or MS Teams video - Offer/Decline
Start December 2020/January 2021
Click is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.