National Account Manager - FMCG
- National Account Manager
- Wholesale Cleaning Products background required
- 12 month contract
- Salary up to ??57,000 per annum
- Remote based until offices re open
- Own car and full driving license required
You must have experience of selling cleaning products to the wholesale market. Ideally, somebody who has worked previously for a cleaning company such as Kimberley Clark, Ecolab, P&G Professional, Unilever or Reckitt Benckiser (will consider other companies).
The purpose of the role will be twofold. Firstly, to scope out the wholesale market for our Professional Cleaning range and secondly, to start opening new accounts.
The expectation is to develop robust contact matrices and then leverage the understanding from these contacts to unlock mutual growth.
Great communication and influencing skills are essential within this role which has the scope to allow you to make a big impact.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of five years sales experience
- Minimum of two years sales experience selling cleaning products to the wholesale market
You must also have your own car and a full driving licence - you will be required to go to various customer sites across the UK (when it's safe to do so) - this will be expensed. You will also be required to go to the Head Office once a week based in Leatherhead once the offices re-open - this will not be expensed.
Education to degree level
Experience of working in a branded consumer goods cleaning company such as Kimberley Clark, Ecolab, P&G Professional, Unilever or Reckitt Benckiser
- Strategy Development - develop a plan to win share in the wholesale market for cleaning and hygiene products
- Customer Networking - responsible for an effective, detailed customer contact Matrix
Negotiation - responsible for the delivery of new customer agreements
- Excellent questioning and listening skills
- Demonstrable customer focused attitude, able to build broad relationships
- Resilience and tenacity - both externally and internally
- Able to work independently and be a self-starter
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time
- Good commercial awareness: P&L understanding to develop competitive, sustainable and profitable new business with customers
- Great communication: written, verbal and presentational
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Delivery of new business
- Achievement of Job Fundamentals