Fibre Network Planner/Surveyor
- Design and create fit for purpose and cost-effective fibre optic networks to include topology layout, fibre splice plans, cable duct and routing
- Plan civils activities
- Work with the delivery team to ensure that all new networks are designed and implemented to the required standards
- Produce construction and cabling work packages
- Create bill of materials for each of the network build work packages
- Work with the delivery team to revise plans as required
- Forecast CAPEX and OPEX requirements of designed infrastructure projects.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Detailed understanding and working experience of Wayleave
- Understanding of chamber and duct construction
- Cabling splicing design
- Understanding of FTTP and FTTC methodologies and design
- Understanding of Radio and Wireless methodologies
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to manage a team without line management responsibility.
- Knowledge of NRSWA, CDM, Code Powers and SafeDig