Linux Sys Admin/DevOps
Linux Sys Admin - DevOps Engineer
Contract - 6 months
Outside IR35 - circa ??500 per day
South East/Essex client - Remote with some travel
Leading Essex based organisation recruiting for a Linux Sys Admin/DevOps Engineer
You will contribute to version-controlled configuration assets within a DevOps team's existing fully automated continuous deployment solution, you will diagnose and troubleshoot infrastructure and deployment issues and work collaboratively as part of the wider organisation
- Experience in Linux Systems Administration, predominantly in a RHEL environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor details to business and technical audiences.
- Experience with continuous integration, automated deployment, testing and relevant tooling.
- Ansible would hugely beneficial, though understanding of any orchestration tooling/configuration management principles will be considered.
- Knowledge of Python (and one or more of Perl, Java, Ruby or Shell)
- Version controls tools - ie Github/Gitlab
- Virtualisation and cloud deployments
- Must have a firm grasp on the technical aspects of troubleshooting software errors.
- Familiarity with processes and standards, such as ITIL and DevOps philosophy.
- Experience of working in agile software delivery teams.
- Experience of using JIRA/Atlassian tools.
- Current SC Clearance/available to start immediately
Contact David Southwood - Sanderson Recruitment