Assessor / Tutor
Looking for the chance to improve the lives of adults who are vulnerable and isolated?
Then this is how you could do it...
Assessor / Tutor
37.5 hpw - Salary £22,400- £24,000 per annum
depending on experience and qualifications
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to delivering exceptional learning experience for our learners to join our apprenticeship delivery team.
You will be required to carry out a range of teaching and assessment duties in relation to the delivery and administration of work-based learning apprenticeships. To ensure that all activities including recruitment, assessments, monitoring and recording are carried out in accordance with regulatory requirements.
You will need:
- Experience of delivering accredited qualifications such as supporting teaching and learning in schools (STLS) and childcare including Apprenticeships
- Assessor award or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of the nationally recognised qualifications; supporting teaching and learning in schools (STLS) and childcare frameworks and standards
- Ability to carry out detailed administrative tasks and data analysis to a high standard
- Able to enthuse and communicate well with young people and adults who may experience barriers to learning
- Recent experience of working and/or managing within the childcare or teaching sector
- Ability to drive and have use of a car with business insurance
We offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training. Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DB check and satisfactory references
Closing date for applications is
Wednesday 9th December 2020 @ 5pm
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Abrar Hussain on 01422 347392
To apply, please visit our website on www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack