Senior UX Designer - Contract - Retail
Senior UX Designer
Our retail client is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join them for an initial 3-month contract.
The client is looking for very skilled and experienced end-to-end UX Designers who have a portfolio to prove it. You must be able to demonstrate working from discovery stage to finished product, with a clearly defined process for each stage in between.
This role requires a talented people-person who can work within cross-functional teams and demonstrate experience of both designing and delivering products that span multiple touch-points, at pace and using Lean, Agile and user-centred design methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in designing for responsive digital products
- AGILE scrum experience: working in sprints with backlogs and feature sets
- Solid experience of sketching, wireframing and prototyping to visualise your ideas from 6-up sketching to high fidelity, interactive prototypes
- Fluency in industry software including Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud and Jira
- Excellent communication, project management, and organisational skills
- Good experience in workshop planning and facilitation
- Strong advocate and good working knowledge of designing
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age