Lead React Developer
Role: Lead React Developer
Salary: Up to ??60,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Location: Fully remote (South West based office)
A leading name in the travel and tourism industry are looking to grow their team amidst recent technical expansion. They are also looking ahead to the impending travel boom and want to be able to hit the ground running.
As Lead Developer, you will be at the forefront of a small team - around 4 headcount. The aim is for this growth and expansion to continue over the next 6-12-18 months.
You will be involved in a range of greenfield projects and be involved in the development of both web and mobile applications. This is a hands-on role with responsiibilities of leading and mentoring the team.
We are looking for:
- 2-3 years recent React experience
- Experience with web/mobile development
- Someone who can work autonomously, to deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and a flair for problem solving/thinking on your feet
- Excellent communication skills
- A good example of experience would be with an agency background due to the pace and nature of the work
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team in the midst of its growth and to influence the way this organisation moves forward throughout the coming months and years. With a welcome team and diverse, dynamic environment, this is a great organisation to get onboard with.
Benefits include: Bonus, Health Cash Plan, Private Medical Insurance, Staff Travel Discounts, Enhanced Pension and Additional Annual Leave based on Length of Service.
Please apply today or reach out to Ellie