Wayleave Surveyor (Telecoms)
- Wayleave Surveyor
- Exeter, Devon
- c??25,000 (Bonuses, Company Benefits, Training/Qualifications, etc.)
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience with surveying (wayleaves, telecommunications, land or utilities)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365
- Previous knowledge of telecommunications, construction and installation process is a distinct advantage
- Understanding of third-party access rights and installation processes would be useful
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with route surveying and acquiring access and wayleave agreements for projects and premises based in Devon, Dorset and Somerset.
- Negotiating wayleave terms and conditions for third party access and resolving any disputes or discrepancies; while determining best practice on access and permissions.
- Using Land searches to identify land and secure wayleaves, easements, and landlord's consents.
- Building relationships and regularly liaising with landowners, agents, consulting engineers, contractors and government bodies.
- Attending meetings with Construction and Design teams to feedback for wayleave updates.
- Identifying routes for telecommunications network and conduct site inspections to cover aspects of land surveying.
- Working with the business end to end to define the best practice and innovative business processes to ensure an optimised wayleave process
To learn and understand more about the Wayleave Surveyor role based in Exeter; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.