Oracle Supply Chain Support Analyst
I am currently looking for an experienced Oracle Supply Chain Support Analyst to join our customer on an initial 6 month FTC or day rate contract.
You will be Working within the Financial Systems team. The role provides key frontline support as well as functional and semi-technical evolution of the customers Supply Chain modules whilst accommodating business change.
The role will involve resolution of support issues which may arise whilst using Oracle R12 as well as scope to assist the business on new projects and deliverables, whilst maintaining the integrity of financial information.
- Extensive experience with Oracle MRP
- Sound knowledge of Oracle Applications (eBusiness Suite R12) functionality and set up, in particular:
- Core Purchasing, including Internal Requisitions/Ordering, iProcurement
- Inventory, in a multi-organization environment
- Planning - Basic Forecasting, MDS
- Order Management - Picking & Shipping to support Internal Orders
- Sys Admin - Users, Responsibilities, Profile Options
- Ability to write database queries, using TOAD or SQL Developer, and familiarity with the base SCM tables
- Provide customer focused ability aiming to deliver excellent support to key stakeholders
- Previous experience in a Support/Development role
- Any end-user training capability/experience