UX Team, Digital, Requirements Manager- fully remote!
WE ARE HIRING!
UX Team, Digital, Requirements Manager, Client Success Manager - fully remote!
Requirements Manager (remote) is required for our amazing and award winning Digital Agency, with the Head-Office in Hartlebury!
As a member of our UX & Design team, you will be responsible for helping our award-winning Digital team delivery high quality, user-centric experiences to our extensive and ever growing list of clients.
In addition to defining and managing the requirements of digital platforms (including websites, apps, AR experiences and games), this role provides the opportunity to get involved in projects from day one and shape the direction of the final product.
- Analysing and formulating requirements, risk analysis and compliance
- Manage documentation for auditing and product control on-going throughout the project delivery
- Review and creation of requirements specifications and user stories
- Optimisation of the requirements gathering process
- Presentation of documentation to clients and stakeholders
- Active participation in project reviews and quality control gateways to ensure delivery is consistent with planning documents.
This role is for you, if you possess:
- Abstract logical way of thinking
- Keen organisational ability
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to manage client and stakeholder expectations against budget
- A passion for the detail, with a passion to innovate and drive forward new ideas, in-line with our rapidly evolving industry
- A friendly and approachable personality with excellent customer service skills, particularly with non-technical clients and individuals.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of Europe's most experienced and largest agencies.
Even working remotely, you'll become part of a true collaborative team and will be rewarded with genuine opportunities to grow and enhance your technical and professional career.
To apply please forward your CV, or call for further details!