Sprint Team Leader, Development Team Leader, Hampshire
Development Team Leader, Tech Lead, Sprint Team Leader, Agile, Azure, SaaS. Combination of home based and office based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Salary range of ??70000 - 75000 + benefits. Fantastic chance to join a company at an exciting time of growth and change.
Established company based in Basingstoke, Hampshire are looking for a technically gifted Development Team Leader/Sprint Team Leader, to drive their team. In this new role you will be managing a team of C# developers ensuring they produce high quality software that meets clients needs. To be considered you will be technically strong - .net Core - twinned with people management skills. You will also have good knowledge of Agile.
This is a key and challenging role where you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Key Tasks -
* Create a strong and top performing Agile environment.
* Create a high performing team through coaching/mentoring, objective setting, management and reviews.
* Translate epics/features/user stories into tasks, estimates and development plans.
* Work with your sprint team to ensure products are delivered on-time and fit for purpose.
* Work with technical stakeholders and your team to ensure all tasks are clearly understood and that tasks are ordered appropriately in the sprints.
* Deliver robust software to external clients.
* Adopt the best in tooling and reporting including Azure Devops, BI and agile process.
Essential skills -
* Ability to build and develop an effective agile team.
* Strong knowledge of C#/.net Core.
* Further skills to include a combination of cloud, Azure, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Test Driven Development, etc.
* Previous knowledge working in a similar Development Lead/Tech Lead role.
* Ability to work and lead in a high paced environment.
To be considered for this role you will come from a C# development background and will have progressed into a Team leading/Sprint management role/Development Management role. You will enjoy managing software developers and help them to develop and progress in an agile environment. In addition to managing people you will also enjoy improving processes and procedures.
If you have the strong Agile background and technical team management please send your CV for a full brief. The role will be based both at home and the client's office in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Salary is most likely to be in the range of ??70000 - 75000 + benefits. Interviews to be held soon.