Oracle Technical Specialist (Utilities) - Inside IR35
Candidate's required/essential experience
* Must possess strong technical skills and expert knowledge of Oracle development tools including SQL Plus, PL/SQL for E-business Suite Release 12 HR and Payroll
* The right candidate must be prepared to carry out solution testing alongside the technical part of the role. Must possess strong technical skills and expert knowledge of Oracle development tools including SQL Plus, Forms, Reports, BI Publisher (XML), OAF, Discoverer and Workflow
* Minimum of 5 years of proven technical expertise with development of solutions for Oracle EBS modules HR, Payroll and OLM.
* Knowledge of GL, Projects, AP, Purchasing, FA, CE and Inventory also advantageous. Experience of working to tight deadlines, developing from design specs and performing own unit testing, and of adding value to the design process.
* Experience of implementing a new OU in an already established E-business suite system. Knowledge of multi-org security implementation in CEMLIs would be a great advantage. Experience of data migration projects OUT of Oracle to a new ERP system would also be an advantage