UI UX Designer - Remote Working with Site Visits
JOB TITLE: UI/UX Designer
SUMMARY OF ROLE: Create beautiful and compelling UI and experiences for users of our product ranges, whilst being guided by the results from user research and workflow analysis.
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analysing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Experience of creating low and high-fidelity prototypes for user testing purposes.
- Ability to create beautiful UI with strong UX principles.
- Good knowledge with the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Adobe XD.
- Ability to self-manage assets and components across different platforms.
- Mobile development platforms like Android and iOS.
- Good communication skills as the role will involve working with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Keen attitude to learn and improve your skill set within the role.
- A good interest in the latest technology, software and design principles
- Agile & Scrum development methodologies.
The role is paying circa ??35-42k and will offer home working post COVID with site visits as and when required.