Senior Developer in Test
A well establish, UK brand who's had a record breaking year in sales and revenue is looking to hire a Senior SDET/Developer in Test to join the new engineering department. For the last year, the business focus has been platforming their Front End, building new mobile native apps and now modernising their Back End to Micro services using modern tech (React, NexJS, GraphQL, AWS, ECS, Lambdas, Java 11, Swift and Kotlin. They're now looking for a Senior SDET who's an a quality coach, and hands on software engineer who's quality focused.
This is a brand new QA function headed up by a superstar QA Manager who really knows her stuff. This role will focus on building in quality through every stage of the SDLC and focus on automation engineering and CI/CD
The successful Senior SDET will have the following experience:
- You are a Software Engineer and writing production ready code is at the core of your day to day work
- You're a Quality focused Engineer and encourages Amigo sessions, Pair Programming, Shift Left Test Approach and the Test Pyramid.
- You'll design and build automation frameworks from scratch with scalability in mind
- Automation experience with TestCafe. StoryBook, NightWatch, Protractor, Cypress, Webriver.IO will do but they use TestCafe.
- Consider yourself a Quality Coach and Mentor
- Knowledge of AWS is desired
- Experience of setting up and configuring CI/CD systems
- They do not encourage BDD
This role is based in West London and is full remote until March, with an expectation of returning to the office twice a week post covid.
If you're interested to find out more contact Jack Cole from Method Resourcing for more information. Apply today, by sending your CV or hit apply.