A Financial Accountant required for a fast growth technology company based in Hampshire
??45,000 - ??50,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and inquisitive Financial Accountant to join a PE backed Technology business based in Hampshire as it delves into the midst of rapid growth stages. This is a great opportunity for a driven Financial Accountant to come in and join a team where your voice is heard, and change is driven- you will have the chance to have your say and support decision making within this evolving finance team. With a broad range of responsibilities which will include overhead analysis, currency consolidation and management reporting, cashing forecasting and balance sheet reconciliations and financial analysis.
To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- University degree.
- Experience working within the finance team
- The ability to build strong, professional relationships across the business.
- Hands on approach.
- Previous experience of owning the end-to-end month end process
- Strong excel skills are essential
A little more information about the role:
- Ownership of the monthly financial accounts process
- Analysis of the P&L and balance sheet
- Full ownership of the whole P&L and balance sheets.
- Support with the budgeting, planning and forecasting process
- Supporting with process improvements, helping to drive efficiencies within the team
- Ad-hoc projects
If you have the skill set required, or would like further information, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.