GCP Architect - Banking
Google Cloud GCP Architect - Banking
An exciting opportunity exists for a Cloud Architect with expertise in Google Cloud. Our client is currently working on a leading cloud adoption programme that is aligned with a transformation programme. The Google Cloud Architect is required to deliver Cloud Architecture projects focused on solution and delivery Legacy transformation to Google Cloud (eg discovery, assessment, cloud foundation/landing zone, migration.)
Location: Remote Work from home
Duration: 6 months rolling
Daily rate: ??650 - ??700 per day inside IR35
- Able to develop and/or interrupt architecture documentation (eg visual diagram to written technical design artifacts).
- Able to develop and understand detail tasks, steps required and recognize dependencies in cloud solutions.
- Present well-argued options and viewpoints to create alternative solution approaches.
- Provide technical leadership to development teams and guide the client in a way that allows them to understand technology in the context of their business.
- Manage risks and issues related to architecture by working closely with other team members to resolve them in time without impacting delivery schedule.
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology, and effectively support our Google Cloud partnership.
- Able to effectively communicate across internal towers, our vendors, and especially with your customer counterpart.
- Required at least 5+ years of experience in cloud architecture and solution
- In depth knowledge of cloud adoption, cloud foundation design/setup, and migrating complex Legacy applications to cloud environments, specifically in GCP
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please apply for an immediate review!