C# .NET Developer
C# .NET Developer - Permanent role - Remote working/London - Salary between ??40k - ??52K DOE + Benefits
Are you a C# .NET Developer committed to building solutions that work for their user communities?
Do you want a career that will allow you to continue being you, doing what you enjoy, meeting and helping lots of people, being passionate about technology (no matter if Legacy or modern)?
If you are a C# .NET Developer with minimum 5 years of commercial experience and feel your natural inclination was to say Yes to our previous questions, and have skills and experiences in the following:
- MVC, MS SQL Server 2008/2012 with strong SQL and Stored Procedures - important
- Good analysis skills and experience working with data (ie to identify and resolve problems or analyse existing systems/applications to ascertain and document what they do) - would be an advantage
- Proven strong communicator, who is able to speak about technical matters in non-technical (plain) English
- Ability to hit the ground running (previous experience working on your own) - would be a great advantage
Then, this is an excellent opportunity to join a successful IT Services organization and be part of growing its business further.
- Salary between ??40k - ??52K - depending on experience
- Life insurance
- Medical & Dental cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Critical Illness benefit
- Excellent travel expenses policy
- Salary increases and/or bonuses depending on performance
- Holiday Allowance increasing based on the length in service
- Variety of interesting customer projects
- Opportunity to progress, both in terms of skills, experience and grade levels quickly for the motivated and talented individual
- Career based training
For further information on this excellent C#.NET Developer role, please send CV to address shown.