Network Engineer, ??65,000 pa, FT contract, Manchester City Centre/Remote
Harvey Nash are proud to be recruiting for a well-known organisation based in Manchester City Centre. We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated Network Engineer, who is passionate for being a key part in managing the relationships with key external partners to ensure the success of key changes to systems, solutions or Networks.
* Play a leading role in the transfer of a major WiFi project to Business as Usual.
* Define and embed key processes across the company relating to the use of WiFi
* Ensure processes are clearly documented, communicated and maintained across the company.
* Work with external stakeholders to communicate established processes.
* Establish process for new technologies
* Work closely with all external partners to lead on key changes to systems, solutions or networks.
* Continually review change control processes to ensure they remain fit for purpose.
* Work with key internal stakeholders to help identify where change is needed to improve processes or address issues.
* Maintain a strong level of technical knowledge relevant to Networking, including:
* Routing and Switching
* Network Security
* Using technical knowledge, act as a point of escalation for complex technical issues.
* Support across the company providing technical support to solve complex networking problems.
* Develop the skills and knowledge of the IT team and help to identify where training may be required across the team.
If you think you would be a good match, please apply!