Backend Software Engineer
Job Title: Backend Software Engineer
Location: Uxbridge, UK
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
What youll do:
- Build and design an API that developers find a joy to work with
- Integrate new payment methods, supporting services and innovative solutions provided by third-party systems into the Dimebox platform
- Deliver quality work in high-security and high-performance environments: The stakes are high. Our clients expect the best and we are true to our word.
- Have a deep understanding of the evolving needs developers have when working with APIs
- Eager to develop and deploy skills in the payment arena and raise the bar of current technological functionality in that field.
- Love to challenge yourself by working in high-security and high-performance environments
- RESTful API programming is in your blood, as you'll interact with a lot of third-party systems and services.
- Want to experience the latest developments in security, cryptography, artificial intelligence, databases, CI
- NodeJS on the Back End, AngularJS 5 on the Front End
- different storage engines (or databases), SQL and NoSQL
- Redis, MapD
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Apache Kafka
- Jenkins, Git